There are numerous examples where the tenancy tenure began amicably and later on, it turned out to be complete chaos. Well, this is a nightmare not only for the tenants but also for the landlords. No one wants to be in such a situation. However, the primary cause of such a situation is the confusion and miscommunication that takes place between the landlords and the tenants. So, if you want to avoid such situations then you have to make sure that you have an inventory report in place which will act as the testimony of the condition of your property. If you are unaware of what an inventory report is then in this article, let’s discuss everything that you have to know about an inventory report.
What is an Inventory Report?
An inventory report is the final report card of the inspection done in your property by an inventory clerk. It will give you a holistic view of the condition of your property. So, the landlords and the tenants will have no scope of bringing allegations against the respective parties. The general disputes that the landlords and the tenants face in a property can be solved within a snap of fingers because the inventory report will work as a testimony and proof of the legitimacy of the allegations the landlords and the tenants bringing upon each other.
Benefits of Having an Inventory Report
You may not realize but having inventory reports will bring a lot of advantages to your table. Very few people realize this and because of that, most tenancy end with absolute chaos. If you want to avoid such consequences then having an inventory report is a must. Here are some of the biggest advantages one can get by having inventory reports:
• By having an inventory report, you will be able to safeguard your property from any significant damage.
• If you have antique furniture or any other commodity which is priceless in your property, the inventory report will also work as security to those commodities.
• The landlords and the tenants will have no scope for any miscommunication with an inventory report.
• Both the landlords and the tenants will share a wonderful relationship with each other.
• Finally, both parties i.e. the landlord and the tenant will have good night’s sleep during the tenancy tenure.
So, if you are looking to have tenants in your property then you have to make sure that you have an inventory report in place which will safeguard your property from any damage that might occur to it during the tenancy period and help you and your tenant to have a peaceful tenancy.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A CHECK IN REPORT IN BUILDING A GOOD RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LANDLORDS AND TENANTS?
June 21, 2020
June 21, 2020